Generating a UDAI/EPP/Auth
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about what a UDAI is used for.
SiteHost allows users to request the UDAI for a NZ domain at any time. This will actually generate a new UDAI - making any previous UDAI for the domain invalid and unusable.
Steps to request a new UDAI/EPP/Auth
To request a new UDAI/EPP/Auth for your domain follow the steps below. Please note that while the example is for UDAI codes, the same steps also work for EPP or Auth Codes:
- Select the "Domains" module from the menu on the left.
- Select the domain you want to request the UDAI for.
- Click the "Request UDAI" link on the top right under "Domain Options". (see Figure 1)
- Click the "Request new UDAI" button. This will then be emailed to the Registrant email address shown.
- You will receive an email within a few minutes.
Having a valid UDAI can give a person complete control over your domain name. Keep it safe!